Please note the following regarding all bookings for Escape Room:
- The Art of Escape rooms are designed for groups of 2-8 people.
- Players should be ages 12 and older. Players under 17 must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 or over.
- All players need to arrive 15 min prior to the scheduled time. If one or more players arrive after the game started, they will not be able to join the group. No refunds will be issued.
- Players can’t be under alcohol or drug influence. Players judged to be under the influence of these substances will be banned from the game.
- It is forbidden to damage or vandalize furniture, items and accessories in the room. Players must bear the cost of any intentional damage caused.
- Players can’t remove any items from the room.
- Players can’t use phones or cameras inside the room. No photographs inside the room are allowed.
- Personal belongings including bags, phones, jackets, key’s remain the player’s responsibility while on-site and Art of Escaper Room takes no responsibility for lost or stolen items. Art of Escape Room provides a safety locker for each group of guests at the front desk.
- Players will be monitored during the game. The Art of Escape Room reserve the rights to stop the game at any point if any of the rules or safety regulations are violated.
- Reschedules will not be permitted within 24 hours of your scheduled game. You can reschedule only once.